I need a website for my project

Personalised websites

With elpezrojo.com you’ll get a personalised website design service. The best webpages are those that create a positive visual impact based on a simple design that’s easy to use.

All of my designs are based on combining visual attractiveness with an unbeatable user experience adapted to each project’s requirements.

If you’re looking for a tailor-made web design, you’ve come to the right person. Get a no-obligation quote in the Contact section and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Keep reading for more details about my services.

Website creation with WordPress

At Elpezrojo I work only with WordPress. In my opinion, it’s the best CMS when it comes to building a new website.

According to BuiltWith, close to 55% of all Australian webpages are made with WordPress. The remaining 45% of sites are divided amongst other CMSs (Wix, WebsPlanet, etc.)

This is the advantage of having an enormous community of developers that work with WordPress (amongst them, me!), meaning that it’s always easy to find a solution to any problems that may arise or needs that you might have.

WordPress is very strong when it comes to web positioning, making it simple to obtain strong positioning with less effort.

In my experience, this is good for e-business and when you compare WordPress to Magento, with which I’ve also worked, the former is more flexible, easier, and more economical when it comes to dealing with any out of the ordinary problems.

WordPress is easy to use and update, and part of its success is due to the fact that everyone can learn how to use its backend to manage their own website. You need to keep in mind that many times it’s the webpage’s owner who will update the site’s content once the page is finished.

All CMSs require the installation of security updates. In WordPress this process is simply clicking a button when you receive an installation query.

If you opt for a web design service with me, I’ll provide you with all the information and help you need to manage your own page. What’s more, you won’t need to worry about web hosting or your web domain. Elpezrojo can take care of organising your domain and has a VPS server for hosting (the first year of hosting is free).

Adaptive web design

Of course all websites these days are adaptive in design to be accessed from smartphones and tablets. If your webpage isn’t adapted for viewing on these devices, visitors to your site are likely to have a poor user experience. With adaptive web design you can create a webpage that can adjust to all screen resolutions without losing visibility.

Have two page designs and not sure which way to go?

There’s nothing to worry about; I can prepare both pages for you and set things up so that half of all visitors to your webpage see one version and the other half see the other design. This way we can decide which of the two options is better by looking at usage date (purchases, conversions, etc.).

Website creation with WordPress

At Elpezrojo I work only with WordPress. In my opinion, it’s the best CMS when it comes to building a new website.

According to BuiltWith, close to 55% of all Australian webpages are made with WordPress. The remaining 45% of sites are divided amongst other CMSs (Wix, WebsPlanet, etc.)

This is the advantage of having an enormous community of developers that work with WordPress (amongst them, me!), meaning that it’s always easy to find a solution to any problems that may arise or needs that you might have.

WordPress is very strong when it comes to web positioning, making it simple to obtain strong positioning with less effort.

In my experience, this is good for e-business and when you compare WordPress to Magento, with which I’ve also worked, the former is more flexible, easier, and more economical when it comes to dealing with any out of the ordinary problems.

WordPress is easy to use and update, and part of its success is due to the fact that everyone can learn how to use its backend to manage their own website. You need to keep in mind that many times it’s the webpage’s owner who will update the site’s content once the page is finished.

All CMSs require the installation of security updates. In WordPress this process is simply clicking a button when you receive an installation query.

If you opt for a web design service with me, I’ll provide you with all the information and help you need to manage your own page. What’s more, you won’t need to worry about web hosting or your web domain. Elpezrojo can take care of organising your domain and has a VPS server for hosting (the first year of hosting is free).

Adaptive web design

Of course all websites these days are adaptive in design to be accessed from smartphones and tablets. If your webpage isn’t adapted for viewing on these devices, visitors to your site are likely to have a poor user experience. With adaptive web design you can create a webpage that can adjust to all screen resolutions without losing visibility.

Have two page designs and not sure which way to go?

There’s nothing to worry about; I can prepare both pages for you and set things up so that half of all visitors to your webpage see one version and the other half see the other design. This way we can decide which of the two options is better by looking at usage date (purchases, conversions, etc.).

write me

Do you have any question?